Friday, July 6, 2012

Elimination Diet Days #3 and #4

Yesterday was a rough day... monkey reacted to something though we are still not exactly sure what...
Breakfast: Rice cereal made with rice milk and cinnamon sugar
Lunch: Smoked Turkey from Dickey's BBQ
Dinner: Fried Potatoes
Snacks: Chips, Pear
I am betting on the rice milk since the fussiness started in the morning accompanied by yucky green diapers again (sorry...tmi!) but as I'm typing it I wonder if maybe it was a quick reaction to the turkey? Wish I had written down times!!!

Today has been much better. Happy boy eating, sleeping, and playing normally. Took a nap with Nonna while I took munchkin to the YMCA waterpark:
Strangely, I have gone from constantly starving (the past few days) to a much lesser appetite today.
Brunch: Ground Turkey and Rice
Dinner: Smoked Turkey and Baked Potato
Snacks: Chips and SWEET TEA!
Yes, I gave in... I had a LARGE glass of sweet tea.  Just tea and sugar so hopefully it will all be well. This will help me sooooo much if I can just have one glass a day. 6 hours later, he is still good so I am very hopeful. I will also hope the turkey wasn't the real culprit yesterday and we don't end up with a sleepless night!

No comments:

Post a Comment